RSS
Just a really short post since I've been really busy in real life...went camping (expedition) for 3 days and I am literally knackered. I had to sleep for a whole day just to revitalise myself... even though it sounds very dramatic...

Anyway, since SGE is under maintenace, I went back to play jGE for a bit more, and I finally managed to get edward's costume!!! My ETR also had her costume too...but it was too OP... 50mil for that ugly purple slutty dress...sigh... AT LEAST MY EDWARD IS HAWT!!! <3333333
You can see my Grandma there too LAWL, I purposely chose this place because of her natural habitat. Ah, see how well she blends in with the surrounding :)

I still can't get over how sexy Edward is <33333

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Millenion's sudden action, I have left and joined Le Conquistador instead since Mikachu is there ^_^V
Everything is fine here, except less crazy talk :S
I feel so n00b here though...I have the lowest family level and lowest level characters...how embarrassing :S ah well...

8 comments:

Einsworth said...

So fast getting costumes o.O Rich~ Btw, change your faction you're in as of now, at your... profile. Millenion is dead o.o

KanBeki said...

HAHA! thanks for reminding me! I need to change the family name too :S

The new costumes are really cool, you should stick for longer and wait for them Eins :(
don't quit yet >_<

M said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i didn't know you have a blog what the fck.

KanBeki said...

looool I never knew you had 1 too until Tic blurted it out in fact chat :S

M said...

.........................................................................i go link you. zzz

KanBeki said...

so how did you find my blog, Uncle?

M said...

you're following my blog lol

KanBeki said...

HAHA so you never check who is following your blog until like a few days ago? o_O
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post a Comment