RSS

Rainbow of Dream...o_o


Okay...just wtf is up with the name of the blog?!- if this is the first thing you thought of when you saw this blog, I don't blame you. I'm neither pleased nor unsatisfied with it; I just find it so CHEESY! Yesh~ Cheesy like your ***!

Okay whatever.

Why am I doing a blog?
Blame Uncle. It's not his fault at all actually (but hey, he seems like an easy target...jking). I was inspired by his blog and the on-going interesting (not really) events that happen around him in GE. I'm pretty much bored anyway, so let's just find a nice way to kill time, even if there is no one reading this :'(

You've been warned.
This blog is boring and sad. Keep reading it if you are REALLY that bored. *Call me~*
I'll update some more new posts later on. Right now, this is it. tata~

3 comments:

Einsworth said...

Oh nice I loled at the zzzz pic -_-, everybody just like to misuse the pose system for Yaoi.. and duh -_-... You are diseased by uncle o.o

KanBeki said...

Lol the poses are made to entertain us with yaoi fun :D
especially Soho and STW

Einsworth said...

And you like it huh -_-....

Post a Comment