RSS

Another day...another week...another ban

Blame my boyfriend.

Stupid idiot using bot in JGE overnight, someone reported and GM came to be a lil policeman; I don't know what happened, and neither does my boyfriend, but after the GM came to give us a visit and said a few greetings, the next thing he saw in the morning was:

--------------------------
ボット.シスーテム ガ発見でいました。
3週間「バン」はあげるです。
その罰で、君を警告います
--------------------------

Translation:
You "beep" piece of "beep"! Don't you dare to bot again or I'll "beep" your head off!

o_o

Okay so now I'm stuck with leveling my main n00b account for now, until the account is back.

Also: WELCOME TO JGE Loctus!


Just a nice picture for you all :3

Hmm...so seems like Andre wants to pay a tribute to his dad by swallowing a blade o_o
I'm sure Uncle can lend him his "blade" and let him swallow it whole... jks *don't hit me*

Okay.... let's go back to SGE:

Today's CW was quite fun, mainly it was the lag that spoiled the fun. I was more of a commuter traveling from 1 place to another, following orders and help break colonies statues...but it wasn't successful...I don't have the warps to places like desolate cliff, so I have to run all the way there, and it was pretty much over when I got there already, and had to wait for next instruction.

It was until the end when I went to Via Fluvial to help break for EMN/LC, and my Lisa could finally show me that she's not all about her hot look and her chocolate. Though, it was extremely frustrating inside...in fact, it was excruciating... the EMN people kept using AoE when breaking statue and kill me as part of the process.

Look, using voliation with grandma does not help breaking the statue quicker.

So wtf?! I got killed 7 times while I was helping to break. Next time, I'm bringing pure range breaker. zzzzzZZZZZ

Okay, enough rambling. I really miss Naka today, I was hoping for some nice Yaoi action

but he was a 'no-show' today... I guess I have to wait till next time.

---------------------------------------------------

Back to real life. Tomorrow 1:45 pm, I have 2 maths exams. OMG FML!They are right after 1 another, so it's 3 hours in total, and there will be no break between them. Please save me >w< Too much maths give me headache @_@

See you next time! Bye xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment