RSS

FUN FUN FUN...in disneyland?

First thing I want to say is:

CHERRYTIC~

HAY CHERRYTIC HAAAYYYYYYY ^_^V


I haven't said it for so long so I just felt like shouting it out =P


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

YESH WIN!!!!

A lot of things happened in these 2 weeks; in both real life and in-game. All my exams are now finished!!! All that is left is the exams results day...uh oh :S

This post will be mainly pictures, and not much writing as I'm currently too lazy.



I went arsene with DivineEmpresS and Tlabbar, and I was using my exp 2 LOLmina, hoping that my new equites might be of some use inside. Well she wasn't exactly useless...but she couldn't do anything decent anyway. Anyway, thanks to Div's imba-scout [IMBA-EmpresS] and Tlab's crazy Ahma, we won :) and thus you can see my LOLmina sitting on the throne (MOVE OUT OF THE WAY QUEEN HERMAAN!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
TA fun:

I got a lot more of these pics btw, but I got to save the surprises :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment