RSS

Woeful Time

It is very rare that I would talk about sad things. It's very un-Rebecca-like things to do, but for today, I felt like I have to talk about things. Things that are troubling me, and I want to express how much impact they have on my life.

Some people noticed already, but a few members have quit Millenion faction due to unknown reasons. Whatever your reasons are, I will respect them, but please, don't abandon us and leave us without a bye. It really does make me feel lonely whenever people leave and go without a farewell. I am not going to pursue your reasons, nor would I convince you guys to come back either. Your decisions, your lives; not my affair, but I do hope we will be friends.

Secondly, I want to say a few things about my life. My life is not perfect. My life is nowhere near perfect, but I don't sit around and stare at the sky with a blank expression on my face. I.AM.POSITIVE. There are problems at home, at school etc. and sure, it's tough facing problems, but I don't walk around the hole hoping that I can just avoid everything. I will patch my way up and break through my own obstacles. My ambition is to become an architect. This ambition has driven me to work hard and aim high
ever since I was 11, and this flame still hasn't died out, meaning I am still determined to follow my belief and my own personal interest. Whether I'll be good with architecture is another problem, but I am just following what I like best. I have a weird interest with buildings...I get fascinated easily...

But don't let other factors affect you and hinder you with your ambition. Whatever it may be, I want you to have a passion in your heart that will drive you further into your life. It's better to aim high even if it is impossible to achieve; at least you have a motive, but it is better than being clueless. WAKE UP! Don't say stuffs like "I don't care." or "I don't know what I want to do with my life". Do you know how much it hurts me when people say that to me. It's your life you are talking about!!! Life is precious! Don't waste it. What's the point of living then if you are going to think like that?! If you worry about failure, then let me tell you something. You will not fail unless you really want to fail and have accepted failure. That is when there is no turnin
g back and you actually give up on life. You didn't achieve what you want, tough. But you can always get back up and start again. That's not failure. That's called part of growing.

Please, re-consider.

Lastly, I'm unhappy with my on-going exams. Yes I'm complaining but at least I've recognised areas where improvement can be inputted. My dream of being an architect is far, but if I work harder, I'm sure I can breakthrough the waves-after-waves of tsunami (no pun intended, just an expression). So now, my TA attendance will be poor as I want to concentrate more on my exams. If you want to contact me, please pm me or talk to me on MSN.



My LOLmina vet 9 70% so close to expert! Hwaiting!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment